RC Champion

Just traded for a 4Tec 2.0!

I just traded my 2wd Slash for a brushed 4Tec 2.0. I wasn't using the Slash and figured I'd try something else. What are the first upgrades I should look into? I think the brushed setup is enough for now, but I'd like tk upgrade to brushless eventually. It didn't come with a body. What size bodies work on this chassis, 190 or 200mm?

RC Racer
    Most 190 and 200mm bodies fit, you may need to find the right wheel offset to make it look perfect though.

The car is pretty good out of the box. I’d recommend getting better tires. Foams or protoform vta will both do better than stock. The servo isn’t the best but it is enough to have fun with the car till it breaks.

RC Champion
    great cars and there are a lot of upgrades out for them now. brushless just makes them more fun. :-)
    slash 4x4 168mph
    youtube:philip jolley

RC Champion
    I had some foam tires laying around from a previous car, so I put them on my 4Tec. I needed to add a spacer since they were rubbing. I was going to put on some locking aluminum hexes, but they didn't fit. Are there specific ones for the 4Tec? Also, should I run my foam tires as is or do I have to treat them with something?