RC Enthusiast

traxxas ID connectors

Been really enjoying my boat got a number of upgrades completed and it runs great. My question is does anyone know where or how you can put traxxas ID connectors on other batteries? I bought some vant batteries and they have old traxxas style connectors that wont work with the new. Yes I know should change to different connectors but right know don't want to void warranty..So am I stuck just buying the new batteries unless I alter the connectors on the boat ?

Quote Originally Posted by ironhead55 View Post
    Been really enjoying my boat got a number of upgrades completed and it runs great. My question is does anyone know where or how you can put traxxas ID connectors on other batteries? I bought some vant batteries and they have old traxxas style connectors that wont work with the new. Yes I know should change to different connectors but right know don't want to void warranty..So am I stuck just buying the new batteries unless I alter the connectors on the boat ?
    Why will they not work with the new? The Traxxas connectors are cross-compatible.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Enthusiast
    I guess I will have to try it again but they don't seem to fit inside the ID connectors right

RC Enthusiast
    I did try it again last night must be because they are new connectors after using a little force I was able to get them on and charging. Thanks for the help