RC Racer

Rumours and advice

Team Aton

Got my new Aton plus today and included in the box was accessories guide. Printed on the page was :

COMING SOON:

3x Axis GIMBAL
    Transmitter Phone Mount (which I already have)
    FPV capability through flight link
    Headless Mode Operation

Any ideas when and what some of this does ect ect.

Also I got the Plus model with the Gimbal. Ive found that it doest fit my GoPro Session which is more round than the standard GoPro that fits i the Gimbal.

Any ideas on how to fit the GoPro Session to the Gimbal.

I had not fitted to the stock Aton that had a fixed camera mount, but cant figure out how to attach it to the Gimbal.

Cheers

RC poster
    I'm seriously disappointed that Traxxas abandoned their product like this. One of the main reasons I'm buying Traxxas is the parts availability and support for years to come. I buy parts for my Aton all the time and these days I even have to modify it to make it work like I want to (FPV, etc.)
    I hope they will still reconsider and make the stuff they promised (mainly FPV, maybe gimbal).

Aton is a really good quadcopter and they should support it more. Or at least make a new version with all the promised things (maybe backwards compatible with Aton 1.0?).

RC poster
    what bothers me is the lack of FPV support, but i guess thats only in more expensive drones?