lets hear about your awesome LHS

i have a hobby shop less than an hour away from me. they lost all their outside space last year so all they're left with now is a 60 X 40 indoor carpet track maintained to national standards, 1:10 crawler course indoors right next to the 1:18 crawler course, 100 pit spaces, a bedroom for the long distance locals complete with a bathroom and shower, a lunchroom, a workshop, and a whole storefront dedicated to rc cars. the mainly race on road, off road and oval during the winter. it is kind of awesome. does anyone else have a LHS like this?
    This will TOTALLY work, saw a guy on YouTube do it

Man, that sounds awesome and nothing like we have here in North Ho...
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Qualifier
    There is 1 lhs/track about 40 minutes from me that has a very small store front and a indoor track. I wish the store front had more stuff but they are limited on what they carry. Short coarse, buggies is what they carry.

There is a empty warehouse not far from my work that my friends and me joke about buying it and turn it into a lhs and a place to play trucks, different tracks for dirt and street, crawler course, rock racers area and a large general bashing area. Just a dream but it would be awesome if someone did it.

UM its a Hobbytown. Not much more to say....
    Choose Life !!!

Leisure Hours Hobbies is the one right by me. They got tons of cars, trucks, etc. there. then, a little farther away, they have 2 off-road tracks (indoor and outdoor for the nitro guys), an outdoor crawler course, and an outdoor on-road track. And they have a pretty good amount of pit slots for such a small place. And they have a mini hobby shop inside the track building incase something goes wrong. I think that they have only one store though.

I've been out to leisure hours! I ran my t5m and sct410 for a little practice on their indoor clay.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Were you in Illinois, or Iowa?

I'm in iowa. But I tried the Joliet Illinois track out.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Here in belgium we have one real traxxas shop and only a few smaller LHS with NO tracks.
    RC is not so popular in belguim duo the local regulations and law .only 1 or 2 tracks to find .
    Stampede 4X4 VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    RC isn't super popular down in Texas (despite Traxxas being based there) but I have a lhs/track near me. Indy RC World is the name if you would like to search it.
    Guess who's back.
    Back again.