new slash 4x4 brushed

if you haven't seen already, Traxxas just announced a brushed slash 4x4 for $319.
    it looks like it will be similar to the rally 4x4's with the plastic driveshaft and non-adjustable turnbuckles and it has an hcg chassis. this looks like an awesome beginner truck for those who dont want to spend $450 on a brushless moderl or people who want a slash 4x4 for less than $350. I think this will be a hit!
    Slash 4x4, Stampede 4x4, SCX10, Bearded Dragon

The cheaper the truck, the more you have to spend on it. Traxxas will sell a lot!
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansprouse1 View Post
    if you haven't seen already, Traxxas just announced a brushed slash 4x4 for $319.
    it looks like it will be similar to the rally 4x4's with the plastic driveshaft and non-adjustable turnbuckles and it has an hcg chassis. this looks like an awesome beginner truck for those who dont want to spend $450 on a brushless moderl or people who want a slash 4x4 for less than $350. I think this will be a hit!
    Thats pretty cool. But bet its got. Philips hardware and bushings and no hexes maybe at the hubs so new esc+motor+ bearings + hub carriers +hexs= more then the 100 for the vxl versions but for a kid or your first hobby grade rc might be a good starting point but even then vxl on training mode would be better imho

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

...and a brushed 2WD for only $205.99!

https://traxxas.com/products/models/electric/58024slash

Great entry level stuff!
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    ...and a brushed 2WD for only $205.99!

https://traxxas.com/products/models/electric/58024slash

Great entry level stuff!
    The older brushed could be had for 189

LHS worker here! I'm excited for these, we can sell the absolute heck out of these, and people are going to love these. Running a $299 price point is fantastic, and the fact they kept the 32p gears instead of cheaping out to 48p gears is great too. I'm surprised it took them this long.
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    LHS worker here! I'm excited for these, we can sell the absolute heck out of these, and people are going to love these. Running a $299 price point is fantastic, and the fact they kept the 32p gears instead of cheaping out to 48p gears is great too. I'm surprised it took them this long.
    I am sure they will be money makers i like that they are priced competitively. Just learned my lesson from base model rc - its a long expensive learning curve.....

Please watch the *s in your posts. They don't belong here. -ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 08-14-2018 at 08:48 PM.

new slash 4x4 brushed

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    I bet a large portion of the sales will be someone’s first hobby grade rc! This car is another great entry to the world of rc by traxxas. Hopefully this car will get more people into the hobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slash 4x4, Stampede 4x4, SCX10, Bearded Dragon