Good afternoon,

I dont know if this is the right forum, I am honestly a little confused as to how to use it. My apologies if this does not belong here. But anyhow.. I have been having fun with my slash vxl 2wd with oba and tsm and loved it. never a problem with it. I did some mods to it but after a while I got tired of it,, so... I bought a slash nitro 2wd... I have been trying to tune it and honestly I like where it is now.. I will provide you with a link below so you can hear how it sounds.. I suggest you use headphones for a better grip on how it really sounds.. I know I am on the rich side but i love how it grunts.. I cants stand the motorcycle sounds a lean engine makes... sorry If you do.. no intend to offend..I am just explaining why I run it the way I do..
I would like to know what you guys think of my rookie tuning.. I had a problem when I was breaking in the engine.. the hsn was 2 1/2 turns out !!! and I was stupid to not check it while breaking it in!... anyways.. now it is 3 3/4 out.. and lsn is a little more than 1 1/50 not quiet 1.75 turns out.. Idle gap is exactly 1 mm .. I am new and enjoying this car.. let me know please what you guys think. Perhaps my tuning is cra@%$#%$p and I will take it.. just let me know.. I thank you in advance. here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hebr1bHLABA