RC poster

Exclamation Ez peak dual problem, please help.

So I just got an E-Revo 2.0. I had gotten the 3s LiPo batteries and EZ peak dual. When I plug in the batteries and set the charging mode, it’s all correct (I put it on balance mode). But when I start charging, the right side has all the right lights showing up(the balance/LiPo lights). But the left side shows the balance, LiPo and for some reason the storage light at the same time? And I am unsure if it’s just balancing the left battery, or if it is just “storing” it. So far both batteries are charging at the same rate and all, but I don’t want to put both batteries in my car and have one of them only partially charged. Please help me resolve this, thank you.

A picture speaks a thousand words. If your unsure a multimeter can put your mind at ease. Also, Traxxas support can help diagnosis the problem and help figure out a solution. I know on my dual peak charger and traxxas batteries I have to mess around with the connection to get it to register right.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC poster
    Hey, thanks for the help. I used a multimeter and everything seems to be ok. For some reason the “storing” light stays on all the time. No clue as to why.