RC Qualifier

How do you set the Stock ESC to LVC cutoff

Hi Guys... I have a question does the M-41 have a LVC cutoff set right from TRAXXAS or does it need to be set manually
    I replaced 2 sets ( 4 ) Duratraxx 6400Mah 3 cell LIPOS already Duratraxx replaced 1 pack for me under warranty.
    what I find odd is I am only Puffing 1 pack out of the two when I run my M-41. The boat is totally stock other than a Hot Body Racing Motor Sleeve

DuraTraxx Tech Support told me I am over discharging the packs but I don't know how since I am only puffing 1 of the 2 packs in the boat. I always balance charge my packs & I have a voltage tester so I always make sure I have 3 good cells before running.

Any help on this matter would be a big help thanks

RC Qualifier
    Once you plug your batteries, check the esc led if it’s red the LVC is off, if it’s green LVC is on, hope this helps
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by grave75 View Post
    Hi Guys... I have a question does the M-41 have a LVC cutoff set right from TRAXXAS or does it need to be set manually
    I replaced 2 sets ( 4 ) Duratraxx 6400Mah 3 cell LIPOS already Duratraxx replaced 1 pack for me under warranty.
    what I find odd is I am only Puffing 1 pack out of the two when I run my M-41. The boat is totally stock other than a Hot Body Racing Motor Sleeve

DuraTraxx Tech Support told me I am over discharging the packs but I don't know how since I am only puffing 1 of the 2 packs in the boat. I always balance charge my packs & I have a voltage tester so I always make sure I have 3 good cells before running.

Any help on this matter would be a big help thanks
    My VXL-6S stock was set at 3.2v per cell, but if you have the Castle link you can bump it up to 3.5v per cell and If you don't have the telemetry package I highly recommend it.
    I set my alarms to go off at 3.6 v per cell and it helps from over discharging.
    One side always discharges slightly more then the other and I believe that happens on the bec side.
    Hope this helps