RC poster

Used 6s and brand new 8s

Well, Last Saturday I traded a drone (DJI Mavic Pro) for a well taken care of, but used 6s XMaxx, and this morning I decided to go ahead and buy a brand new 8s XMaxx from my local HobbyTown. I pick it up here in a few hours. The 6s has been fun and I thought about it and thought it sure would be nice to have a bit more power, so I went ahead and ordered it. I'll post photos once I can figure all that out, doesn't seem to work with the cut and paste method. Bonus, they're both blue so my wife (who was ok with the trading of the drone) won't know I have a new one......just have to hide away the 6s one in the attic for awhile.
    Life's what you make of it.

RC Champion
    You will Love owning both
    Till death do you part
    fabricator

RC Qualifier
    Just remind her of all her shoes lol.

RC Competitor
    Did you not like the DJ mavik pro? I have 2 xmaxxes and was thinking of getting a mavik
    E Revo 2.0 / Slash VXL 2wd / Rustler VXL 2wd

RC Qualifier
    I love our 6S XMAXX my Step-Son wanted to sell the XMAXX & use the profits to get a top of the line skate board & gear but I will not allow him to do so. The simple fact myself & wife have a lot of money invested in this XMAXX since we bought a 1st GEN XMAXX when they 1st came out. "Just the aggravation I went though with the Battery Wires & stuff & 1 trip out to TRAXXAS for repair of the ESC the 1st 4 months we had the RIG" & than the kid last summer wanted to upgrade all the parts to 8S that was a pretty good buck spent there on those parts.

RC poster
    Absolutely, She "collects" these shoes called "Tieks", no idea why she would need 7 pairs of them, but I also bought her a 8th pair yesterday, so we're good.......haha!

RC poster
    I absolutely loved the DJI Mavic Pro, but wanted something different. I may get another one here in a bit, we'll see.