Official Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Official Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Photo Gallery. This is a place where you can post your pictures to show off your truck and/or your driving skills. Please read the following guide lines:

This thread is for pictures of your Rustler 4X4 only. If you have a question for one of the people posting a picture, please send them an e-mail or a PM so the thread does not get filled up with people talking. This is a place for pictures not people asking what body or tires someone is using.
    When you post a picture, it would be greatly appreciated of you would post a detailed summary of what hop-ups you had on your vehicle at the time the picture was taken.
    Anything off topic will be deleted.
    Any dead links will be deleted.
    Last edited by Nitro Chicken; 09-01-2018 at 07:56 AM.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Champion

PROJECT BAJA PEDE

RC poster

RC Competitor
    I'm so glad I decided to go Rusty instead of slash ,first , that is , it is a very fast and tough built rig , one hillariouse thing is the colors , that was a big selling point for me cuz the green n blue is almost a perfect Seattle Seahawks color match , it's where I live and it's what I bleed ,,, so to speak ,I duct taped the inside of the body changed pinion gear , 3s lipo and yeeehaaaw !!!

RC Competitor
    This thing looks mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster

Last edited by kifranos; 01-13-2019 at 09:51 AM.

RC poster

Official Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Photo Gallery

new body and 17mm hub conversion! Love the new look!
    Last edited by Carnage2; 01-13-2019 at 05:17 PM.

RC Racer
    This is my Rustler 4x4 that is painted to pay tribute to one of my favorites inmy Snap-on collection. The Black with silver flame E-revo.

RC's4-UDR/6-XMax/?-Slash/1-Rust4X/4-E-rev/4-E-maxx

Galleries are not the place for chat.

From Post Number One:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Chicken View Post
    ...Please read the following guide lines:

This thread is for pictures of your Rustler 4X4 only. If you have a question for one of the people posting a picture, please send them an e-mail or a PM so the thread does not get filled up with people talking. This is a place for pictures not people asking what body or tires someone is using...
    Thanks for your cooperation!
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

ProcDestryr

Brushed Rustler 4x4 Converted to Brushless

Started out with brushed and somewhat slowly upgraded.

Most upgrades include GTR shocks, Teckno M6 drive shafts, hub carriers and steering blocks, King Headz motor mount, aluminum turnbuckles, X0-1 front and rear differentials, aluminum bearing adapter, aluminum center drive shaft, Teckno aluminum clamping hex set, nice stainless screws throughout, Robinson 14t pinion, Hot Racing steering bellcrank, HobbyWing EZrun 3660 (4000kv) w/ Max10 SCT ESC, 10 Amp Castle BEC, HD Power 20Kg servo, and busted Kakute flight controller as a LED controller. I also painted my first body (beater), as well as FPV-ready canopy. Only running with 2S, for now.

For FPV Adventures (the button on the side window is to power on FPV system)

Bashing Body

Under the Hood

RC poster

Last edited by dlkellyusn; 02-12-2019 at 02:36 PM.

RC poster
    Slipper clutch eliminator, Custom TP Power 4070 motor, Castle XLX esc

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ProcDestryr

Dyed My Rustler's Chassis Dark Grey

Dyed the chassis dark grey using Rit liquid dye. Turned out pretty good. Have a black motor plate on the way and will change the front/rear bulk head bars to red.

Was too lazy to desolder the flight controller, so it got dyed, too; was conformal coated, anyway and is now covered with shrink tubing. The small gauge wiring was dyed, as well, so now it blends in with the chassis.

The King Headz motor mount looks great against the black(ish) chassis.

The Castle 10A BEC sits snugly between batt compartment and ESC, under the center drive shaft.
    There's a PWM switch mounted to the side of the ESC, between ESC and Rx box, w/ a breakout cable to use for whatever.

RC poster
    Last edited by Halved777; 02-18-2019 at 07:49 PM.