Thread: Just an Idea...

RC Qualifier

Just an Idea...

Alright, well Traxxas now has every vehicle in their offroad lineup converted to 4WD except for one. How awesome would a 4WD Bandit race buggy be?

I hope you find this idea as interesting as me,
    Thank you
    Guess who's back.
    Back again.

RC Qualifier
    That would be cool

Would be great, but not possible without making room in the front end for extending the power train. It will change the looks more significant than with the Rustler.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Petertje60 View Post
    Would be great, but not possible without making room in the front end for extending the power train. It will change the looks more significant than with the Rustler.
    True, It would also probably need to be a little wider as well. At that point it would just become a full blown race buggy, which honestly, isn't a bad thing. Traxxas used to have a race buggy but now be just have bashers. I would love to see Traxxas get back into the racing scene.
    Guess who's back.
    Back again.

If Traxxas did get into the racing scene, they would have a lot of competition. But I suppose they had a lot of competition in the crawler scene and they pretty much crushed it with the TRX-4.

If they're buggy would be as good as the TRX-4 turned out I'd like to see a racing spec buggy from Traxxas as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    "Gone racing"

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by SlashMaxx4x4 View Post
    If Traxxas did get into the racing scene, they would have a lot of competition. But I suppose they had a lot of competition in the crawler scene and they pretty much crushed it with the TRX-4.

If they're buggy would be as good as the TRX-4 turned out I'd like to see a racing spec buggy from Traxxas as well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    A Traxxas race buggy would be awesome. All the parts (except the chassis, body, and maybe the suspension arms) are there for them to build a buggy capable of keeping up with the likes of TLR and AE
    Guess who's back.
    Back again.

RC Qualifier
    Work was really boring today:
    Last edited by Sprinkletron; 09-10-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    Guess who's back.
    Back again.