RC Competitor

Brushless convertion

I知 going brushless and I知 chasing some stronger diffs I致e seen the post about shims and the 7075 Ali dog carrier and cups but looks like LEM are no more what other options are there?

Also I知 going Hobbywing not sure what combo yet but I want to do the diffs first.

Anyone done the brushless convertion lately and how did you find it?

RC Qualifier
    I don't own a Summit but as far as diff's go I just tore some teeth off of my ring gear in the rear of my brushless emaxx after running 64 packs since the beginning of March of extremely no holds barred bashing by doing the bushing mod from the mini diff post.
    The only reason it went is the bearing in the front of the diff had to much play (not inspecting enough) but my goal was to see how much abuse it could take before a diff it let go. The pinion was still good which was a surprise.
    My front diff is still pristine but I'll swap out some bearings to be safe.
    Now I know to check or replace bearings every 50 packs or so and it's completely stock except for the bushing mod. Proper shimming is also a must.
    My bashing included landing jumps at full throttle a 1/3 of the time all to see what the diff's could handle and I'm satisfied that now I can ease up and just enjoy some bashing.
    I hope some of this helps.
    https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...Mini-Diff-Post

RC Competitor
    Thanks Rain I’ll be shimming for sure sounds like your having a ball with the emaxx, I’ll have a read of the linked thread cheers mate