RC Enthusiast

1:10 brushless old version. Differential

So i realized that the 1.0 differential is trash compared to the 2.0 differential. Is it possible to stick a 2.0 differential in a 1.0 e revo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe575 View Post
    So i realized that the 1.0 differential is trash compared to the 2.0 differential. Is it possible to stick a 2.0 differential in a 1.0 e revo.

you have to trim the chassis, many believe too much, making it unreliable. Shim your 1.0 diffs, run on 4s and you should be good for a while.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC Enthusiast
    The back of the chassis that i have at the moment is snapped in one small piece and the rest so i could just take the piece out and put the diff in.
    Right?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by FnFancy View Post
    you have to trim the chassis, many believe too much, making it unreliable. Shim your 1.0 diffs, run on 4s and you should be good for a while.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    You can't just trim the plastic chassis.

Just get the 2.0 chassis, bulkhead and diff. I believe you will also need new drive shafts and transmission too.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I have bashed the snot out of my ERBEv1 running 4S and all I've done is changed the diff bearings once over the course of a year. I never ran 6S in it and I know not to land when on the throttle. I'm still running the original trans and center axles. I did replace the rear axles once, one due to breakage, the other due to wear at the yoke. I can't recall what I have my punch settings at, pretty low I think. 75% limited I believe. Castle esc's are kind of backwards, with others, the higher the number the higher the punch. With castle, the higher the percentage, the more limited the punch.

I ran the same spur for over a year, but finally took a tooth out of it with a pebble.

I run my stuff pretty hard.
    Expert rigging at it's best!