Issues with TRX4 Kit

I was thinking of getting the TRX4 Kit but then watched some vidoes and people run into issues on bag A where a bearing is not fitting the metal gear.

What is this all about and what is the fix?

Is there a replacement part available?

THX.

I wouldn't let that stop you from enjoying the kit build. Mine went together without any issues, as did the overwhelming majority of others, and there's something extra satisfying to building a kit from the ground up (IMO)

If you run into any issues give our support team a call, we're here to help.
    Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

RC Enthusiast
    I had this issue with my kit, called up Traxxas and they sent a replacement out really quick. I just skipped the transmission build and started on the chassis and the replacement part showed up before I finished the rest of the truck, so there really was no waiting around with nothing to do.
    Garage: 33 Cars
    Traxxas 16
    Other 17

RC poster
    I think guys there problem is that people is taking 11mm sized ball bearing from package, I have KIT on the table now and found that is not fitting to just measured and ups 11mm, taken another 10mm and everything fits well.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by minras View Post
    I think guys there problem is that people is taking 11mm sized ball bearing from package, I have KIT on the table now and found that is not fitting to just measured and ups 11mm, taken another 10mm and everything fits well.
    Mine fit fine too, just built it. Building is half the fun, in the end you'll pay extra to be able to build it and get a body, but its fun. Id recommend a power screwdriver b/c my hands are sore!

RC poster
    and final result with fpv and 8ch mod radio

RC poster
    What body can fit the kit without needing to mod fenders etc?

Thinking of buying one as my first Traxxas and first trail/crawler but all I seem to find on forums are that no standard body except the bronco will fit straight on

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk