RC poster

Question Aluminum shock caps stock vs. big bore

Sorry if this has been asked before as I'm new and didn't find anything useful in a search. will the regular aluminum shock caps fit the big bore shocks? I see the big bore aluminum caps in the same spot on the website as the big bore shocks but I just bought the other ones and i'm trying to figure out how to make my shocks better. I am 3 weeks in to RC and know next to nothing.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by pangeakid View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before as I'm new and didn't find anything useful in a search. will the regular aluminum shock caps fit the big bore shocks? I see the big bore aluminum caps in the same spot on the website as the big bore shocks but I just bought the other ones and i'm trying to figure out how to make my shocks better. I am 3 weeks in to RC and know next to nothing.
    Welcome to the community! The stock big bore caps work just as well, you could just those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum!

The shock caps will not fit the big bore body.

Are you looking for a shock upgrade?

1. Custom job with the ultras: aluminum caps, aluminum body (strc), and ti-ni shafts.
    2. Big Bores
    3. TLR-22 as Razor likes to recommend

The big bores do not have the threaded body for adjusting like the TLR and the upgraded strc body. You may want the threaded body for easy adjustment of the ride height.

Let us know how we can help and welcome again.
    MTFBWY