Check this out Nitronaught!

Bought this sweetheart back in 2006. I started with the lst2 but could never get it tuned just right, even after breaking her in. Bought a Rusty and mini baja losi at the same time. I stopped running the lst2. Ran the mini for a year then that crazy thing called life got in the way. gave the jato to my son who never even thought of running it. Well he went to sea for 2 years and just so happened to give it back to me.

I have been looking over the 3.3 and it gives me an itch to through some fuel in er and give a try. Not sure i want to with the 3 traxxas BO rigs I have now. I may be able to be talked into it though,

What you guys think?

Choose Life !!!

Nothing like the smell of nitro in the morning.
    Go on, fire her up.
    You know you want to.

Looks like its in mint condition!

Sooooo what are you waiting for? Those things are FAST
    10 RCs and counting 😅

It is in mint condition Never even opened the fuel cap yet. My being a RC CAR JUNKIE not sure I can resist. Plus, 2 comments and I've already been talked into it. Thanks guys. Guess I should do some tearing down on it first to get a good feel....
    Choose Life !!!

Like I said. all you guys, all 2 of ya talked me into it. Any tips, tricks i should know. And a good fuel would be awesome..... I am looking forward to this. Alone now. When i got er in 06 got married and kids. 12 years old. I believe she will start right up.

Quote Originally Posted by MaXXL View Post
    Looks like its in mint condition!

Sooooo what are you waiting for? Those things are FAST

What you all think! Cant wait to see how fast it is....I have heard they are pretty quick MaXXl
    Last edited by lektro; 09-26-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    Choose Life !!!

I'd give it a full service, check bearings and shocks for leaks or binding, run it in according to the manual and then drive it like you stole it.
    Might want to put some after run oil or wd spray down the glow plug hole and gently rotate crank for a bit before you try and run it.
    Just make sure everything is free and moves smoothly and all the screws are tight. You know the routine.
    Have fun mate. Nitro is still my favourite but, I'm a mechanic who loves burning fossil fuels.