RC Enthusiast

Need tmaxx fuel tank measurement please

Im specifically looking for the height right before the indent where the ez starter motor sits.

Do you have a T-maxx or are you just needing the tank for something?
    WHEN IN DOUBT, AIR IT OUT!!

RC Enthusiast
    I don’t have a T-Maxx but I am wanting to install the 125cc tank from one into my Rustler.

I don't think that it will fit. The jump from 75cc to 125cc is a pretty big jump. Sorry. But don't quote me, because I don't have a T-maxx or a nitro rustler. I could ask my private drumming lessons teacher though, I know he has a T-maxx.
    WHEN IN DOUBT, AIR IT OUT!!

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah if you’re willing I would appreciate that. I have all of the measurements for a Tmaxx tank EXCEPT how tall it is just before it starts getting narrow where the ez starter motor sits. I don’t mind if I have to modify the rustler’s plastic fuel box a little bit.
    Last edited by RustlerRustle; 09-29-2018 at 08:32 PM.

You don't want that tank, it sits too high. When it is full it runs quite rich since the fuel level is much higher than the carb. As it get's lower it leans up quite a bit, more than a lot of other tanks....

I'd suggest posting in the Rustler forums for a different tank, many have mod'd their Rusty's for more fuel capacity but the TMAXX tank is going to be too tall, besides the leaning issue. I myself use an OFNA Violator tank on my TMAXX just cause of the leaning up issue, it's relocated to the side and also relocated my receiver pack and my brake, throttle servo to accommodate this. A common practice
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall