RC Enthusiast

5238R aluminium toe links, rod ends code?

Hi, what's the product code for the 5338R rod ends for the ERevo 2.0?

I had to install a spacer otherwise they were too short. Ordered the 8646 but they don't fit.

Inviato dal mio SM-G960F utilizzando Tapatalk

I do know the links on the erevo 2.0 are different than the old one. Know all 2.0 parts for the Link have 8xxx numbers where the old Revo had 5xxx numbers. Some may be backwards compatible but will be trial and error. One would have check rod diamater and length of what's on the 2.0 and what old part stock is. Do know toe link, push rod ends to the wheel blocks are not interchangeable, Different diamaters of threads for the rods.

The 2.0 rods are larger than the old Revo.

I don't know anything about aftermarket hopups

Perhaps measure the stock rod and then measure your new one and see what may work.

Sorry not much help.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Ended up installing rod ends 5348 on both sides of the rods along with the spacer you see in the picture (fixed with loctite to avoid losing them if the rod ends strip), and moving the push rod attachment to the inner position for compensating the shorter size. Pretty happy with the setup. However now my weak points are now the rod ends. I think I will change the tires with lighter ones. Probably proline badlands 3.8

Inviato dal mio SM-G960F utilizzando Tapatalk