Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Motor runs hot

RC poster
    Are u getting shorter run times on this combo compared to the stock combo? Ran mine for first time today and run time was almost cut in half!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage2 View Post
    Are u getting shorter run times on this combo compared to the stock combo? Ran mine for first time today and run time was almost cut in half!

What battery are you running? Iím using a 7400mah 4s. The manual says you need at least 5000mah

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbold View Post
    What battery are you running? Iím using a 7400mah 4s. The manual says you need at least 5000mah

3s 4500mah. Did not no it said that thank u

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretzell23 View Post
    yesterday I bashed mine with the stock gearing on a 2s lipo in 10 degrees f weather and the motor temps were over 150 f. Now I am kinda scared to run a 3s lipo battery.
    I've been running 3s, 11t pinion, with big tires in 20ish degree weather and my motor has never even been hot to the touch. Did I get lucky, or do I just drive like an old man? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SeekerOfTruth View Post
    I've been running 3s, 11t pinion, with big tires in 20ish degree weather and my motor has never even been hot to the touch. Did I get lucky, or do I just drive like an old man? Lol
    No sir, I don’t think it’s your driving. I live in south Louisiana, when I first ran it was in September and it was 90+. I don’t know if I could go out side if it was 20* lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345