On my TRX-4 I've had 3 different sets of shocks, and all of them have leaked, just sitting there. The stickers werent bad but I wanted something longer, and not stock haha so I got a set of the 100mm Proline Scaler shocks. Needless to say they came prebuilt and when I filled them up they all leaked some, but 2 lost about 1/4 of their oil in a week. I tore them down to rebuild them with better grease etc, and one of them was missing the bottom shaft guide from the factory. I contacted Proline and they offered me 50% off an order from their website, plus they would send me the missing part. That process took 2 or 3 weeks, so in the mean time I saw some Losi shocks at a shop locally that were about 95mm and looked pretty promising. Built them and they were doable, leaked a bit but not too bad, they just didn't look cool or scale in any way. Once I got the Proline part I rebuilt them with the green slime etc and super thick oil and they seemed good. Truck sat for about a week after running a couple packs and the lower eyelet on the shock shaft has a bunch of oil on 2 of them....

All I want is some good performing shocks that look nice, are somewhere close to 100mm and DONT LEAK. Cant these companies just shrink down the diameter of all the bigger 1/8 scale shocks using the same types of seals that never leak?

What do you guys use??