RC poster

My lightweight build

Whatís up guys!
    New to the forum but been a maxx owner since 2000. So I have recently built a lightweight emaxx that tips the scales at 7.4 pounds fully loaded battery, body, and all! I wanted to see others builds and if anyone is interested I can do a breakdown of my build I used my little table scale to compare the weight of different parts that I replaced. I have a few videos on my YouTube channel Boredom fuel but I havenít really got into the breakdown of it, let me know!

RC Qualifier
    Hi, welcome to the forums!

I would love to see a breakdown of the truck. Is this the original E-maxx? I used to own one until I sold it and got a Rustler.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_N3RD View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forums!

I would love to see a breakdown of the truck. Is this the original E-maxx? I used to own one until I sold it and got a Rustler.
    Itís not my original emaxx unfortunately I lost everything in a house fire back in April so itís built from a Tmaxx 2.5 and emaxx long wheelbase single speed

RC poster
    Not sure if this pic link will work but here’s a shot of it

https://i.imgur.com/wIdeLFN.jpg

RC Qualifier
    That's a cool looking truck! Sweet build.

It’s not my original emaxx unfortunately I lost everything in a house fire back in April so it’s built from a Tmaxx 2.5 and emaxx long wheelbase single speed
    I'm really sorry to hear that. I can't imagine losing everything in a fire.

RC poster
    It actually turned out much better than I had planned I haven’t confirmed any speed runs but with my gear calculator it should reach 52mph at its current setup. On top of that I hooked my daughters wagon to it earlier today and pulled her around with it. I was initially doubting the power output of a single motor 3650 size brushless but I can say for all those naysayers out there it’s more than enough to get you in trouble! I was going to post a breakdown video on my YouTube channel but I suppose I can post separately here, I’ve got to wait till Friday most likely because my day job is driving truck and I’m on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwheel87 View Post
    Not sure if this pic link will work but here’s a shot of it

https://i.imgur.com/wIdeLFN.jpg
    I use Imgur now too. Photobucket can kiss my rear-end. Anyway, you can post your actual picture by picking the bottom left link when you bring up your Imgur links.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    I use Imgur now too. Photobucket can kiss my rear-end. Anyway, you can post your actual picture by picking the bottom left link when you bring up your Imgur links.
    That must be an option on the computer I’m not seeing anywhere I can copy a link on the mobile app I’ll have to try it when I get home thanks for the info