Thread: E-Revo VXL Body

RC poster

E-Revo VXL Body

Curious to know if anyone has switched their new E-Revo VXL clipless body back to the old style body mounts with body pins. There currently is only one body style that can be used with the new clipless system and I would like to be able to retro fit different bodies.

Yes, it works just fine. While I did it with proline mounts I'm sure the stock mounts will also work.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC poster
    Broken smile, tired eyes. I can feel your longing heart
    Call my name, basketball games from afar. I will bring a smile back !

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FnFancy View Post
    Yes, it works just fine. While I did it with proline mounts I'm sure the stock mounts will also work.

Would it then be possible to put a 1/10 Slash body on it? I think the Erevo would look cool as a modded Slash.
    Do you see any issue of the other bodies lacking in protection....since the clipless body has a frame attached under it that seems to add protection?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofwylietx View Post
    Would it then be possible to put a 1/10 Slash body on it? I think the Erevo would look cool as a modded Slash.
    It is possible! Here's what it would look like. You have to trim the fenders to clear the tires though.
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FnFancy View Post
    It is possible! Here's what it would look like. You have to trim the fenders to clear the tires though.
    Thank you for posting that.

I like that look

RC poster
    I have recently purchased an E-Revo 2.0 VXL and the new body will fit the my old brushed E-Revo V1. You will need to purchase the clipless mounts (Traxxas 8614) to replace the original posts and the new body with its clipless backframe.