RC Racer

Tires/Wheels for Skully

My son has a Skully and the tires have no foam in them and are horrible. I have done numerous searches on this and cant find anything which I'm surprised this isn't a common question. I would like to put on some pre-mounted Proline tires on it but I cant find which ones if any fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum.
    Thanks
    Slash 2wd, Slash Ultimate 4wd, Skully

Try these.
    Remember that the Skully and all other 2wd Stampede derivatives require front and rear wheels with different offsets unless you have installed offset-compensating front arms.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    Any 2.8" tire should be fine. But like ksb51rl said, make sure you get the correct offset for the front and rear. They are different, although I would highly recommend a wide mod. Basically put longer a-arms and links on the front, and put another set of front offset wheels on the rear to do the wide mod.

Just got moved into our new home, where there's a nice big grassy hill for a backyard. I think I'm going to get some Badlands MX28's for my VXL Skully.