RC poster

Udr, app and brake light issues

I have the udr light kit installed. It works manually only. The app states that there isnt any high power installed. Ok I changed the model type to non udr. Uninstalled the app reinstalled it went to udr same issue. Everything's updated. I am using the latest ipod touch and even a iphone x to no avail. Oh and the brake lights do not work either. Any other suggestions? Traxxas has not come up with anything more than i have. done

RC poster
    I have the same issue with mine. Havenít found a solution yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Any fix yet?

RC Racer
    I was planing on purchasing this light kit but these little issues are popping up. I would like to know if there is a fix before I hand them over $160 bucks.
    Traxxas UDR Fox Edition, TRX4, Slash 4x4.

RC poster
    i had the same issue, it turns out I had a bad receiver. I brought my truck to traxxas and the replaced it and updated it for free. also if you have the light kit like I do, the failed update can kill the power amplifier as well. all of the replacements were free via traxxas. they can also mail you a new receiver but it can take up to 5 days to process.

RC poster
    I'm uncertain if my experiences are that of others.

My light kit would not function through the app until I turned it on manually at the amplifier.

Once I manually turned the lights on, they functioned as they should through the app just fine.

I did have an issue with my brake lights at 1st, but once I drove a bit they started working.