RC Racer

Cool Going with the 2255 single servo setup

Skipped buying the ext bec as the notes on the servo seem to indicate only the trx-4 needs that kit, So plan is basically to drop it in, I have not been able to locate an upgraded servo horn (aluminum) least on ebay… I've not spent much time searching tho..

I just wondering if anyone else has upgraded ?? Seems this was just released ??

Anyway just ordered it today so take a few days to get here if theres any tips or anything I should know before hand please feel free to drop a line.

Did have 1 question, How/What to I plug the hole with from the old servo?? I seen one video of block some guy had installed that covered the hole and I think it sayd traxxas on it too so do they make a part that I can just put in the old servos place??? If so can someone link me to the part # for the E-Revo 2.0 Thanks a bunch!

Going with the 2255 single servo setup

https://m.traxxas.com/products/parts/5326X
    It says it fits the revo 3.3 but the e-revo and new revo 2.0 all have the same servo so it will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Charger Man; 12-07-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    115 mph Heavily Moddified Slash 4x4 on 6s

Quote Originally Posted by Charger Man View Post
    It says it fits the revo 3.3 but the e-revo and new revo 2.0 all have the same servo so it will fit.

It doesn't block the hole completely, it leaves a small gap on each side. I don't mind that there is a small gap, but that's just me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger Man View Post

Thanks!! I didn't think any of the old revo parts would fit the new one

Quote Originally Posted by nickruger View Post
    It doesn't block the hole completely, it leaves a small gap on each side. I don't mind that there is a small gap, but that's just me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Small gap I can live with, a giant hole, or leaving the old servo in I'm not sure I could lol

RC Competitor
    I went with a single servo set up and just left a junk servo in the side I'm not using. I cut the wires off the servo so they weren't in the way. And obviously took the horn off it.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paultro84 View Post
    I went with a single servo set up and just left a junk servo in the side I'm not using. I cut the wires off the servo so they weren't in the way. And obviously took the horn off it.
    I'm saving the 2 servos since there less then 3 runs old for my slash and stampede 4x4's so I Kinda gotta keep them intact, plus the plug was only 3$ so .. yeah lol

RC Qualifier
    If you have some lexan laying around cut a piece to fit the hole or get one of the Traxxas plates. Either way will work.

RC Racer
    I took a bad 2075 and took it completely apart. Toss the blue body and use some silicon to glue the top and bottom together. Use the original mounting screws for a nice fit to cover the opening.

RC Racer
    ^^ Now that's a darn smart idea. Thankfully I have not killed any servo's yet and hoping to replace the revo's before I kill those lol

RC Enthusiast
    What about just buying a blank servo plate like the Slayer has? Pretty sure that's the cleanest look

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrae05 View Post
    What about just buying a blank servo plate like the Slayer has? Pretty sure that's the cleanest look

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Oh I already bought the traxxas plate that fills the hole its like 3$ But some good ideas if you can't or don't wanna go that route.

A piece of scrap nylon DVD case works fine. Easy to find, fashion, and fund.
    Alt-248 on the number pad = °

RC Enthusiast
    Has anybody tried the TRX-4 aluminum servo horn? I'm wondering it that will fit.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beavis View Post
    Has anybody tried the TRX-4 aluminum servo horn? I'm wondering it that will fit.
    Nope but I was able to find an aluminum one on ebay that fits the revo 2.0 Hot racing I think made it.

RC Enthusiast
    Do you have a part number? Inquiring minds want to know!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beavis View Post
    Do you have a part number? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Hot Racing ERV25SH06 Aluminum Double-Shear Steering Servo Horn Arm Traxxas Revo