RC poster

Traxxas Drift Wheel Prob

Has anyone had a prob with the drift tire spinning on the rim?
    When i looked them up it say's there glues at factory. So i hope i can press the tire off and re glue it.

Didnt quite see the rim slip in that vid. Id proably just put a thick bead on the inside of the wheel where its hard to see. Drift tires can be a pain to glue, heat gun to make the tires a little more pliable and the thickest tire glue you can find. I use dollar store gel super glue for hard to glue tires. It takes minutes to harden so you have lots of time to move the tire around. Takes at least a day to be hard enough to use.
    ------
    How to Rc: Send them high, watch them die.

RC poster
    You would not see it in vid, But i can hold the tire and turn the rim. Since i posted now all 4 tires slip on there rims. But they do not slip off the rims or shift side to side,

RC Qualifier
    Just get some gorilla glue and glue them into place. A fine tip should be all that is needed. Just make sure you clean the rims with something to remove any dust or dirt from them, as well as any oils or such that may be present. Some 91% isopropyl alcohol should work for cleaning. It evaporates very fast and works well for cleaning. Just some things to think about. Iíve not had these issues with my old Traxxas drift tires from my 1/16th rally. Just have to be careful where you run them as normal street asphalt will eat them up pretty quickly. Just speaking from my own experience.