Thread: Jato 17mm Hex

RC poster

Post Jato 17mm Hex

I would like options to put on some different tires. but what adaptors will work. I read that "Hot Racing 17mm" are bad. and others I would have to switch out the front to a rustler caster,carriers, etc.. What is best are to use.

RC Racer
    I have had great results with the hot racing 17mm adapters ,i have them on 2 jatos and a few people i know with jatos also have them.The only mishap i have had is there is a allen nut that holds the adapter to the 12mm spindle ,that nut came loose and fell off which was my fault for not lock tightning it,so i had to buy another kit just to get that allen nut.

RC Qualifier
    Hotracing upgraded the thickness of the threaded housing of their adapters. works well. I also use the integy in the rear and hot racing up front. No issues. work very well...

RC poster
    I bought my Jato used. Had the hot racing adaptors on it already. No complaints other then I'm trying to find paddles and having issues finding something that will work with them

RC poster
    Just got a set for my Ejato. Can't find anything on the installation. Do you have any tips. I know it says you reuse the stock front bearings. But what are the 4 bearings that came with the kit for?