RC Enthusiast

Body for trx 4 kit

Does anyone know of a pickup truck type body for the TRX 4 kit chassis. I ask this because of the fenders. Im not sure the sport body would be a direct fit the way the fenders go in the body. Im sure there will some trimming to do with most bodies but I dont want to hack the fenders all up incase i change bodies later on. I have read that the newer Raptor body will fit with slight mods and would like to go with that if someone can tell me how much they had to work the fenders over. If anyone used any other pickup body toss it out there so I can check it out. The kit is about done and I will be on the prowl for a body soon...Thanks n Cheers.

RC Enthusiast
    I found one ....

RC Competitor
    Traxxas just released a set of fenders specifically for the Sport body.
    It's a rock, get over it!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector86 View Post
    Traxxas just released a set of fenders specifically for the Sport body.
    where can I see this?

RC poster
    First post and sorry to dig up a month old thread....

I also have the TRX-4 kit and I was hoping to find a body that would allow use of the kit fenders. I've already mangled a PL Jeep body to fit somewhat over the fenders only to find out I cut sufficiently enough width from the center to require cutouts for the receiver box and shift servo/ESC. Not the most protected anymore and completely exposed internals doesn't sound like the best solution for longevity.

Will the Traxxas Bronco body fit over everything or would I need to purchase inner fenders, too?

RC Enthusiast
    I went with the pro line Raptor body. just a bit of trimming on the inner tubs and it fit great.

RC Competitor
    Also take a look as the Sport body. I think is fits over the kit inner fenders.

Last edited by Inspector86; 02-06-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    It's a rock, get over it!