RC Qualifier

Picked Me Up a New to Me X-MAXX Today

So I used to be big into RC, had as many as 10 at once, and prolly 20 total, but a few years ago I got out.

Well, a few weeks ago, I got the itch again, and bought a brand new Rustler 4x4 VXL. Been having a lot of fun with it for the past few weeks.

Well, last week, my buddy really enjoyed my Rustler, and decided he needed one. So we head to the LHS, but theyíre out of Rustler 4x4ís. So this dude goes and buys a new E-Revo 2.0! My old favorite platform (ERBE 1.0)!

Well, we go bash a couple times, and obviously the bigger Revo handles rougher terrain better than my little Rustler, but it also literally runs over my Rustler a couple times!

Well, enough is enough! I get on CraigsList, and I picked me up an X-MAXX today! Supposedly used about 7-8 times. Came with two TRX Live Chargers, four TRX 4S 6700mah LIPOís, some LED lights already installed, and the full telemetry package including GPS speedo already installed. Not bad considering I paid less than the going rate for a new X-MAXX.

So if that Revo runs over my Rustler again, itíll have to answer to Big Daddy X-MAXX!

Iíve been looking over the forums a bit the last few days. Already ordered some SMCís, RPM rear carriers, and RPM bumper mounts. And Iím going to keep an eye on that VXL-8S. If it dies, considering a Max 6 or Mamba XLX (I always used to love my MMPís and MMMís before, and already have a Mamba X for my Rustler).
    Rustler 4x4 VXL

RC Qualifier
    You are going to have way too much fun

RC Qualifier
    You cannot go wrong with the X-Maxx or the E-Revo 2.0. You will have fun racing each other.
    Catch my videos at youtube.com/c/offworkhours