Thread: Biuld it !

RC Competitor

Biuld it !

Well here goes ,got the ultimate on the way ,got some plans already ,the Steve slaydn article is great and not allot of money and nvolved there , any good points of improvements from folks that have had one would be greatly appreciated

If you like Sladenís tips, you should check out Razorís thread:

https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...g-on-the-track
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

RC Qualifier
    *edit - I agree with the above post its relevant to current times (Slayden's was 2010)

Keep it light and all else from the article works well except maybe the battery they used. (not going to name brands)
    The rest is tuning the diff and shock oil weights to your liking and specific track.

The article is old so possibly some better tire recommendations exist but the tuning content is still relevant.

-Liberty
    Last edited by LibertyMKiii; 01-13-2019 at 02:00 AM.

RC Competitor
    Thanx sooooooo , much learned a lot , gotta admit I question some of it , but your end comments really add it all up, I'm getting the proline kit ? Is that it ? And I'm getting a center diff kit what is recommended for brands there , Traxxas has a kit ? And wheels n tires I'm takeing that where I want it ����, all the shock n spring stuff I already got from all this winter time stairing at my googler trying to yoogle stuff , I've done a lot of study but if you could help on brands of stuff ?