RC Enthusiast

the steering does not work

Hi!
    I'm the owner of a fantastic erevo2.0 bought a month ago
    the car was used a few months ago by another owner
    unfortunately only now I bought the batteries and today
    I saw that my steering does not work
    at the connection of the batteries also accelerator did not work and I had to reset you have the transmitter factory data and then re-calibrate with the trigger
    now the revo works but not its steering
    I ask you how I can understand if the servants are burned or the problem being the transmitter or the setting
    I am a noob in this hobby for which I ask for patience
    also I am Italian and I have trouble with the American language
    if you have a presentation section I will be happy to introduce myself
    thanks
    Emi

RC Enthusiast
    I have a wrong section .... I have a erevo 2.0

RC Qualifier
    Check that the servos are plugged into the correct ports on the receiver. Should be channel 1, both ports for 2 servos. If you feel that one or both of the servos are bad, you can call Traxxas customer service or replace them with one good servo. Something that has at least 300oz of torque. I would first check to make sure that they are plugged into the correct ports on the receiver. Unplug one at a time and see if that resolves the issue as inept one may be bad. Most replace the stock servos with one that has more torque and requires less messing with them to get them aligned properly.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by 222 View Post
    Check that the servos are plugged into the correct ports on the receiver. Should be channel 1, both ports for 2 servos. If you feel that one or both of the servos are bad, you can call Traxxas customer service or replace them with one good servo. Something that has at least 300oz of torque. I would first check to make sure that they are plugged into the correct ports on the receiver. Unplug one at a time and see if that resolves the issue as inept one may be bad. Most replace the stock servos with one that has more torque and requires less messing with them to get them aligned properly.
    What he said. Buy new steering servos, or call Traxxas to see if they’ll send them for free.

RC Enthusiast
    How can I check if they are connected to the receiver port?

Inviato dal mio SM-A310F utilizzando Tapatalk

RC Qualifier

the steering does not work

Open the receiver box, and look at the receiver. Here is a pic of the box that you need to open.
    Youíll see what is called a receiver in this box. Itís have up to 4 channels. With 2 channel 1 ports. Those will be the ones you want to make sure are plugged in for the 2 servos. You can then unplug one at a time and see if your steering works or not. If not youíll need to either call Traxxas or get yourself a new servo or servos. I would recommend replacing the servos with one good one myself. Something with at least 300oz of torque. Power HD 23kg servo would be a good choice for one servo installation. It has 319oz of torque at 6v, which should be plenty to turn your wheels/tires. Hopefully you can get it resolved without having to buy a new servo, but it would not be a bad idea to get one of these servos and do away with the dual servos. Less to go wrong and more torque as well.
    Last edited by 222; 01-20-2019 at 06:02 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    I checked the receiver's ports
    I inverted them and connected them one at a time.....nothing worked
    then I did the trick of putting the servo in the accelerator door in order to have the servo controlled by the trigger
    esc flashing green and receiver off
    does this make you think of anything?
    in addition I gave my servant an eye

the welding of - does not seem damaged?

RC Qualifier
    You may have a bad receiver. Not sure what to make of it without having it in front of me to check it myself. You might be best to take it to a hobby shop and let them look at it if at all possible. That or if all else fails, call Traxxas customer support. They may be the most help at this point.

RC Champion
    Try rebinding the transmitter and receiver again... I ran into this years ago when I would use the remote on 2 different trucks.. I had to rebind the summit about 5 times before i got everything was working again

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Resolved

Today arrived the new servant .... tried and everything works

Probably it was my mistake, I had disassembled them and I knew that then, putting them back together, I had them fight together

okay .... I did the first upgrade and I got a bit of culture

I bought a single 23 kg waterproof Power HD servo

I hope Saturday to jump

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk