RC Enthusiast

What's favorite proline body.

I like the Silverado true scale.
    Last edited by freesteff; 01-24-2019 at 11:49 PM.

RC Qualifier

Something new from proline...

They are brand brand new. Released a mere two days ago. I am looking into getting a set of trenchers mounted on them. I doubt anybody has tried them yet.

They seem strong. Each hex is held on by 6 screws.

It truly is revolutionary. You no longer have to worry much about stripping hexes, and you can swap between 17mm and 12mm almost effortlessly.

While we are talking about new proline products, just a few days ago they also released Badlands MXSC. (Badlands MX28s fitted on a 2.2 tire.)

Edit: No idea what happened, but the original post was about the new proline Raid wheels and if anybody had tried them.
    Last edited by ati; 01-24-2019 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ati View Post
    Edit: No idea what happened, but the original post was about the new proline Raid wheels and if anybody had tried them.
    He edited his entire post and subject. I saw the original before it was changed. Though he wasn't the first to report it. He replied to a thread that was ten hours older than his:
    https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...ble-Hex-Wheels!
    Last edited by Double G; 01-25-2019 at 08:42 AM.
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    I just got the new Badlands on offset wheels , haven't had a chance to run them yet , were snowed in right now , but they are pretty cool stuff ,I decided to go with the offsets instead of the suspension kit , I'll c how this does , if I wanna get wider I geuss I could later