My hobbyshop sugested to me that if I want to make "drift car" I shoudl install part nr. 8379(Housing spool/spool shaft/bushing). I'm new to hobby and not sure where to start. I can't find any turtorial about in web. Anyone can share something? Is it very complicated process?

THX in advance for help