RC Racer

Broke my servo saver :(

So the day finally came. Got my Orange X Maxx and all my initial upgrades. After getting my Max 6 in, rear RPM hubs & hinge pins, new spur and pinion, I got to the 2085x installed and moved onto the servo saver.

I tightened the new heavier spring down and the bolt stripped through the plastic. It was like the world just slapped me in the face.. I put in a different bolt and washer I had and threw the truck back together as itís getting late and I spent all night on it, but itís not right. Sitting on my garage floor it will turn left fine but right not so much.

Is there any fix I can do until a new one comes? I havenít driven it at all!!

Thx in advance

Not much you can do I'm afraid, but wait for your parts.
    The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.

RC Qualifier
    Ran a couple mm longer screw through with a nut once
    before replacing

RC Joy to ya
    fabricator

RC Racer
    Update: LHS had a bell crank kit ($12) so I replaced the upper cap in the servo saver. Only problem is Iím terrified of breaking/over tightening again so I wasnít sure how much to tighten it. I think itís good... Any suggestions?

Iíve never driven an XMaxx before so not sure, but howís everyoneís turning radius? When I set my end points it didnít seem like the wheels turned that much but there was no binding, and prior to setting the end points the servo was going well past where the wheels stopped.. i can turn around on a little over half of my neighborhood street. I did drive it tonight for a good 20 min. run and had a big grin.. once I get this thing out in the open it will be insane!

I set mine so that I can push my servo saver into this position without hurting my fingers at all.

The ReglarGuy is kid tested and father approved.