RC Enthusiast

Has Anyone tried rustler 2wd bodies on rustler 4x4s?

Will bodies like the proline bull dog or this http://www.jconcepts.net/shop/f2-rus...w-rear-spoiler
    body work?

RC Competitor
    The rustler 4x4 has a clip less mounting system where the rustler 2wd uses clips so unless you can install the clip less system onto it Get different mounts for your rustler then I don’t think it will work.

RC Qualifier
    I know the proline bulldog body fits on my pede 4x4. If you get pede mounts and shock towers I am pretty sure it would work, but I am not sure...

Considering the majority of the Rustler 4x4 uses the same parts as the Slash 4x4 (essentially, only the chassis, center driveshaft, and a few other minor parts are different), I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to mount almost any body of the Rusty 4x4...however, in order to do so, you WILL have to replace the front & rear shock towers with parts 6838 & 6839 (or similar from aftermarket companies), as well as install body mounts. Once that's done, it should just be a matter of finding a body they will fit the shorter 11.62" wheelbase of the Rusty (compared to the 12.75" Slash wheelbase).

~ Coming to you live, from somewhere on planet Earth.
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

RC Enthusiast
    I was thinking of just moving the clipless system on to the 2wd rustler body.