RC Competitor

Full rpm? I think so!

Hey guys wanting to share my slash 2wd that is pretty much all rpm.

Started off as a slash hcg that was set up for dirt oval, got it for a good deal, decided to just set it up for bashing. I upgraded a few rpm parts. After one run It broke the front hub carrier, so I decided full rpm. Some stock parts but mostly rpm. Here's some pics! I do plan on just bashing it like crazy this summer....20ft+ jump? I'm going to try to!

At the time of writing this I'm currently finishing up some parts....and yes shes not clean because shes a basher! I also am aware of needing a metal bell crank.

And comments or questions ask away!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    First, good lucky with those 20ft jumps, lol. I have some rpm stuff on my slash and love it. Don't forget to some videos of theses jumps please.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zach2600 View Post
    Hey guys wanting to share my slash 2wd that is pretty much all rpm.

Started off as a slash hcg that was set up for dirt oval, got it for a good deal, decided to just set it up for bashing. I upgraded a few rpm parts. After one run It broke the front hub carrier, so I decided full rpm. Some stock parts but mostly rpm. Here's some pics! I do plan on just bashing it like crazy this summer....20ft+ jump? I'm going to try to!

At the time of writing this I'm currently finishing up some parts....and yes shes not clean because shes a basher! I also am aware of needing a metal bell crank.

And comments or questions ask away!

You might check into using the Pro-line Protrac suspension parts. Much more beefy and not as flexible as the RPM parts plus it gives you a little wider track. Also you will be able to use the rear wheels on all four corners or go with Slash fronts on all four corners for an even wider track.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Ok guys....I caved....I didnt like the toe in on my slash.....plus it's another rpm part

I like most of what RPM has except their A-arms. They are way too flexible imo. If you are planning alot of high jumps then get metal towers some beefy shocks and the new heavy duty Traxxas A-arms. Because the only part of that trio you ever want to break is the A-arm since it is nice cheap and easy fix. I have bent many a shock shaft with RPM A-arms.
    Last edited by zedorda; 02-18-2019 at 01:46 AM.