Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    10

    Slash Ultimate components.

    So guyz, anybody has any info on this new 2075R server thats coming with the new slash?
    There are apsolutely 0 info on it regarding torque and speed.
    How does it compare in numbers to the 2075?

    THanks!

  2. #2
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,009
    It is the same as the regular 2075 it just has metal gears.

    Last edited by zedorda; 02-18-2019 at 12:33 PM.

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    555

    Slash Ultimate components.

    Traxxas did just release some pretty nice servos. They are not too cheap though.

    https://m.traxxas.com/news/new-high-...erproof-servos

  4. #4
    Marshal Double G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,498
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    It is the same as the regular 2075 it just has metal gears.

    https://traxxas.com/products/parts/servos/2075X
    True, but the 2075R is listed as high-speed and the 2075X is listed as high-torque.
    The X is .17 sec and 125 oz which is the same as the 2075, but there is no info on the R which may be a little faster.
    The Super Derecho

  5. #5
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    True, but the 2075R is listed as high-speed and the 2075X is listed as high-torque.
    The X is .17 sec and 125 oz which is the same as the 2075, but there is no info on the R which may be a little faster.
    Sorry edit it to the wrong links. There isn't a page for the 2075R sadly.

    The 2075 used to be described as high speed and high torque. So I believe those descriptions are all marketing and no where near technically correct.
    Last edited by zedorda; 02-18-2019 at 01:16 PM.

  6. #6
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Squeegie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    7,531
    What about the Traxxas 2255 servo?

    https://traxxas.com/products/parts/servos/2255
    Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein

  7. #7
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
    What about the Traxxas 2255 servo?

    https://traxxas.com/products/parts/servos/2255
    I love that servo. I wish I found that one before buying my Savox SW-1210SG.

  8. #8
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    I love that servo. I wish I found that one before buying my Savox SW-1210SG.
    They donít seem to differ too much. At 6V the traxxas red has much better specs than the 1210 at 6V, but traxxas doesnít list their 7.4V. I would assume they are much higher as well. But, I got my 1210 for about $65, and the red is $100...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    10
    Can we please stay on the topis and try to figure out what traxxas is trying to pack under 2075R. Is it a imorovement over 2075X and 2075 is it a downgrade etc. I find it very funny that they price it as much as 2075X and label it high speed. Does this mean it has lower torque to increase speed or what ?.

    To discus savox open another tread or someithng please. Aswell as 2255 and 2250.
    Thank you

  10. #10
    Marshal Double G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Vukiija View Post
    Can we please stay on the topis and try to figure out what traxxas is trying to pack under 2075R. Is it a imorovement over 2075X and 2075 is it a downgrade etc. I find it very funny that they price it as much as 2075X and label it high speed. Does this mean it has lower torque to increase speed or what ?.

    To discus savox open another tread or someithng please. Aswell as 2255 and 2250.
    Thank you
    No need to get defensive. This happens in every thread. It is the nature of forums.
    The Super Derecho

  11. #11
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    No need to get defensive. This happens in every thread.
    Yea but still really wanna get the pople to try to point me out to something that I need. I know its selfish but thats why i started this thread.

  12. #12
    Marshal Double G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,498
    If Traxxas hasn't released the information then we certainly don't have it.

    Given what other manufacturers say about their servos - generally higher torque will have a slower speed and high speed will have lower torque. Give Traxxas Customer Service a call when they open in the morning.
    The Super Derecho

  13. #13
    RC Competitor T-N-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    90
    Get Help Now

    888-TRAXXAS

    Support@Traxxas.com

  14. #14
    Marshal Double G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,498
    I just used online chat w/CS. They don't have that information available <for distribution> at this time.
    The Super Derecho

  15. #15
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    If Traxxas hasn't released the information then we certainly don't have it.

    Given what other manufacturers say about their servos - generally higher torque will have a slower speed and high speed will have lower torque. Give Traxxas Customer Service a call when they open in the morning.
    did all of that. The answer from the traxxas support center was. If its not on the website then we cant provide you with an information. After asking who could i ask he said there was nobody else. I sent a email to traxxas support anyway. I just find it bad for the company of this size and "rep" who i really love to send out a servo with no specs. I know i am maybe asking too much but its just mind blowing to me that traxxas is trying to sell something as part of a "ULTIMATE" slash edition without a single data about it.

  16. #16
    Marshal Double G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Vukiija View Post
    did all of that. The answer from the traxxas support center was. If its not on the website then we cant provide you with an information. After asking who could i ask he said there was nobody else. I sent a email to traxxas support anyway. I just find it bad for the company of this size and "rep" who i really love to send out a servo with no specs. I know i am maybe asking too much but its just mind blowing to me that traxxas is trying to sell something as part of a "ULTIMATE" slash edition without a single data about it.
    This servo is newer. As a customer, WE are not entitled to any information before it is released. If the CS representative cannot provide that information then either: A: s/he has not been provided with it yet; or B: they cannot give that information out yet per a request from someone above them.

    In the mean time, let it go and when the specs are available for release they will update their site. If an employee at Traxxas cannot provide it then certainly noone else has it. This is certainly not something to even debate, argue, throw a tantrum or - let alone - lose sleep over. You can be certain that it may be around the same specs at the 2075 or 2075X.
    Last edited by Double G; 02-18-2019 at 05:03 PM.
    The Super Derecho

  17. #17
    RC Champion Dcuda69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Vukiija View Post
    I know i am maybe asking too much but its just mind blowing to me that traxxas is trying to sell something as part of a "ULTIMATE" slash edition without a single data about it.
    I think Double G is on to something. I'll bet the specs are very similar to the 2075. They're calling it an upgrade because it has metal gears compared to the standard 2075 that came in my Ultimate a few years back. Part of the new "upgraded" Ultimate release. Run it till it dies then upgrade to any of the much better servos available like the 2255 Squeegie mentioned. I personally like the Power HD stuff. Fast,powerful,reasonably priced.
    Slash 4x4 Ult 2150kv
    Rustler vxl
    Ford GT vxl

  18. #18
    RC Champion zedorda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by ati View Post
    They don’t seem to differ too much. At 6V the traxxas red has much better specs than the 1210 at 6V, but traxxas doesn’t list their 7.4V. I would assume they are much higher as well. But, I got my 1210 for about $65, and the red is $100...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I paid about $89 USD

  19. #19
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    This servo is newer. As a customer, WE are not entitled to any information before it is released. If the CS representative cannot provide that information then either: A: s/he has not been provided with it yet; or B: they cannot give that information out yet per a request from someone above them.

    In the mean time, let it go and when the specs are available for release they will update their site. If an employee at Traxxas cannot provide it then certainly noone else has it. This is certainly not something to even debate, argue, throw a tantrum or - let alone - lose sleep over. You can be certain that it may be around the same specs at the 2075 or 2075X.
    Thanks for your efforts in this subject. But i havet to say i am impressed with your coolnes on the subject. I ordered 2075 R and it should arrive today along witha 2075X. I find it very funny and unprofessional for a company to already distributing a servo that has no specs for it. I Know some will say why did you then buy it. Its not a matter of get or not get. Its a matter of what is traxxas thinking and doing. This servo is a stock part of Slash Ultimate. Like i feel sorry for all of us Slash owners not knowint what we are having "under the hood" and currently no possible idea to see what we can upgarde to. I might order a Savox tommorow only to find out the 2075R is faster then the model i am getting.

    On the other hand i completely agree with you that in comparison to the rest of the servos in the same line like 2075 and 2075X they are completely same to the except for the gearing. But what i am sceptic about is that traxxas released a 2075R which might be faster by a 0.1 second in 60 and whihc probably has half the torque of a usual 2075 and 2075R. This is why they dont want to release data. If this is the case and they shamelessy price it the same as 2075X they suck big time.
    Last edited by Vukiija; 02-19-2019 at 01:17 AM.

  20. #20
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Vukiija View Post
    Thanks for your efforts in this subject. But i havet to say i am impressed with your coolnes on the subject. I ordered 2075 R and it should arrive today along witha 2075X. I find it very funny and unprofessional for a company to already distributing a servo that has no specs for it. I Know some will say why did you then buy it. Its not a matter of get or not get. Its a matter of what is traxxas thinking and doing. This servo is a stock part of Slash Ultimate. Like i feel sorry for all of us Slash owners not knowint what we are having "under the hood" and currently no possible idea to see what we can upgarde to. I might order a Savox tommorow only to find out the 2075R is faster then the model i am getting.

    On the other hand i completely agree with you that in comparison to the rest of the servos in the same line like 2075 and 2075X they are completely same to the except for the gearing. But what i am sceptic about is that traxxas released a 2075R which might be faster by a 0.1 second in 60 and whihc probably has half the torque of a usual 2075 and 2075R. This is why they dont want to release data. If this is the case and they shamelessy price it the same as 2075X they suck big time.
    So which one did you end up liking more. I am also looking at both and just not sure which yet. It will be for my Rustler 4X4 VXL. Thanks
    1st Corinthians 10:13

  21. #21
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    70
    Wow. I did not realize that Traxxas was so cagey with specs. If you want to fall into a really deep rabbit hole, try getting info out of Castle Creations on their 4 pole motors. They could be 1 wind. They could be a zillion. They’ll never tell.

    Anyway. Savox servos are AWESOME.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •