Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Saw that ad in my email box today. That rig I could work with. The XMAXX is way too big for me, and don't have the real estate to do it justice. (or the $$ for the batteries)

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Looks like Traxxas took my "Traxxas MAXX" idea of an over engineered 1/10th project. And made it a complete production line.

https://traxxas.com/products/landing...lts%20%2060mph

Or did I already know it was coming...?
    The new platform looks to have a lot of promise and potential. That said your has the advantage of modularity and “parts bin “ part availability.

I had been thinking of building a beefy 1/10 scale slightly over built rig before I traded my brushes SLash for a T Maxx. I’m keeping my nitro Maxx, but the new product will be tempting come Holiday time this year.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Looks like Traxxas took my "Traxxas MAXX" idea of an over engineered 1/10th project. And made it a complete production line.

https://traxxas.com/products/landing...lts%20%2060mph

Or did I already know it was coming...?
    It would be great if we can fit that 4s center diff in our Slash4x4 xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NitroBugg View Post
    Saw that ad in my email box today. That rig I could work with. The XMAXX is way too big for me, and don't have the real estate to do it justice. (or the $$ for the batteries)
    For me the 1/10th scale is a sweet spot for usability and cost. I am going to try and hold out till the price drops to $499 or an affordable bundle comes around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12