RC poster

High current 2nd gen connectors?

I cannot, for the life of me, find anywhere to buy only the connectors. I'm looking for male and female connectors, but it's proving to be impossible. Any ideas where to find them? TIA

RC Competitor
    Traxxas has made a corporate decision not to make them available. I assume this decision was based on litigation risk associated with LiPo fires and warranty issues where a Traxxas connector is a link in a chain that also involves a third party battery and/or charger. It’s a bummer but understandable.

Separately? Not for sale.
    The Super Derecho

The closest you'll find are adapters for batteries, with a male connector matching the battery's (deans, EC5, EC3, XT60, XT90, etc) female plug on one end, and a female Gen1 Traxxas connector on the other. This will allow you to charge non-Traxxas batteries in Traxxas chargers, as well as plug them into vehicles with Traxxas ESC male Gen1 & Gen2 connectors.

As "strange" as this might sound, I can only assume that Traxxas allows this, and cleaning non-Traxxas batteries will NOT void the warranty on Traxxas chargers, as the Traxxas EZ-Peak chargers have 3-, 4-, & 5-pin balance ports.

~ Coming to you live, from somewhere on planet Earth.
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better