RC poster

Problem with connecting 2 batteries via TRA3063

Hello, there is a 1/16 ken block Ford fiesta. 2 li-po Blackmagic 2200mah 7,4v 30c batteries, new. When connected via the TRA3063, the LED blinks green and red alternately, the car is not traveling. How to fix it?

Welcome the forums! What ESC are you running? The stock 1/16 ESCs can only handle 3s, so you are probably overloading it. Have you tried one battery? Hope this helps you.

Edit: You are running a series connecter, which adds up all the cells from both batteries, which is too much voltage for the ESC
    Last edited by Sp2deSummit; 03-01-2019 at 03:03 PM.
    I like free stuff!

RC poster
    Hello, thank you)). I use vxl 3m. One battery works without problems. How can I fix the problems?

Well, you can't use the series connecter, it is to much power for the esc. If want for power than just one 2s, you need a 3s battery. Or, you can get a bigger ESC, but it would be a challenge to get one to fit. You can run it on just one 2s, or to get more runtime get a parallel connecter, which adds the mAh of the 2 batteries. Parallel Connecter
    I like free stuff!

2s or 3s should be just fine for you, because even with 3s you will be breaking things, and quite often. You should stick with what you have for a while, because the 1/16s were not made for 4s...
    I like free stuff!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp2deSummit View Post
    2s or 3s should be just fine for you, because even with 3s you will be breaking things, and quite often. You should stick with what you have for a while, because the 1/16s were not made for 4s...
    Thank you

You're very welcome! Hope you have a fun time with your Rally!
    I like free stuff!