A third TRX-4....
    Probably....
    Most likely...
    Maybe in a couple months...
    Maybe tomorrow...
    Might already own it...

lol It's a good choice!
    I like free stuff!

I'm so excited to get one, I'm a Jeep guy but I LOVE K5 blazers so much, and the detail on these things are awesome...
    Is owning 27 RC's too many? No way!

Yeah ... gonna have to clear some shelf space for this one myself ...
    Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

Waaaaaa all I got was a tactical....
    Lol it looks pretty nice though.
    Prob too nice for me to be driving
    Lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Competitor
    Just finished putting an RC4WD K5 body on my TRX4 Sport and than this happens.

RC poster
    Ill start this by saying I recently just got back into the RC hobby. I haven’t touched an rc vehicle in almost 20 years. That bearing said I bought an Xmaxx, which is awesome.

At the same time a friend of mine bought the bronco TRX-4. In all honesty, I thought crawlers would be kind of boring. He also bought a rustler 4X4. The first time we went out to bash, he brought the trx. Needless to say my Xmaxx broke. He gave me the trx and I was surprisingly hooked. I almost bought the trx sport a few times, but just couldn’t pull the trigger. He is a ford guy and I am a Chevy guy. So we were talking about how cool it would be for Traxxas to come out with a square body blazer. I happen to see this today. I will take a trip to the LHS to see if I can preorder the orange one.

RC Enthusiast
    Anyone know what year,( or years) the Blazer is?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MODC View Post
    Anyone know what year,( or years) the Blazer is?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
    According to the grille, the blazer is 1980.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Im in! Cant wait for a standalone body!

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    I like the rims... Even if they are plastic 8)
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

This is really growing on me, but I must reduce my collection by at least 2-3 trucks in order to get one. That orange/white model looks magnificent!

RC Qualifier
    So awesome!

RC Enthusiast
    I live in new England and have never seen a bronco with floors or quarter panels so all I can see when I look at my trx4 bronco is a rusted pile maybe I'm just not a ford guy lol but this chevy body will most definitely be sittin atop my trx4 when they release the body kit

RC Competitor
    It's on the Traxxas site now so I wonder when the hobby shops will be getting them

RC Qualifier
    Awesome to see another body on this platform. It's great to see another choice out there for sure. But I'm waiting to see when traxxas with come out with a second scale truck. Crossing my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike mechanic View Post
    Awesome to see another body on this platform. It's great to see another choice out there for sure. But I'm waiting to see when traxxas with come out with a second scale truck. Crossing my fingers.
    Like a bigger or smaller scale chassis? Possibly a Ranger/Colorado or maybe F350/Silverado 3500 HD?

I am dreaming of a 79 F250 Highboy. Would not be hard, they already have the grille done for the Bronco.
    Sla2hP4deXSummitRusty2TRX4Bigfoot#14TEC2.0Rally

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Anyone know the wheelbase?

I wanna make a square body pickup out of the body.... This should have been a pickup Traxxas. Why has no one done the pickup??? GEEZ lol. This truck looks amazing
    Last edited by rag6; 03-06-2019 at 02:59 AM.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

It fits the TRX-4 in the 312mm setup.
    Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

RC poster
    I couldent agree more we need a awsome pickup, not looking like the sport body cheep and so. But i also want to say as many already saying why a hole new truck? why not just the body and the rims?

I mean is that worth 30 dollers more, when nothing is diffrent otherwise? I opend a chat whit traxxas and they told me that it is and licensed body and it have a lot of detail, that is why it cost more.
    But hey isent the Bronco a licensed body and detailed?

They should go and make interrior for Bronco and now the Blaze.

RC Competitor
    There is a video on You Tube of an unboxing of the red and black one. When I watched it the sound was way off, very low, but you get to see the body up close. To me it does look like the side color along with the trim is a sticker like the ones on the Bronco. The guy doesn't say too much more than you already know about the platform. The body and wheels look killer though.
    Last edited by Ranch Ranger; 03-06-2019 at 08:10 PM.

RC poster
    I stopped by a hobby shop and checked one out. Very pretty, but disappointed in how thin the body is.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    There are ALOT of stickers on this truck. I can see them coming off fairly easy. This is a truck that needs painted.

Quote Originally Posted by bullgearrc View Post
    I stopped by a hobby shop and checked one out. Very pretty, but disappointed in how thin the body is.
    Thinner than the Bronco body?

Quote Originally Posted by pugger View Post
    There are ALOT of stickers on this truck. I can see them coming off fairly easy. This is a truck that needs painted.
    I agree that the trim decals are a bad idea.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
    Thinner than the Bronco body?

I agree that the trim decals are a bad idea.
    Check it out for yourself you'll see

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pugger View Post
    "There are ALOT of stickers on this truck." You can say that again Pugger. The sticker that is the chrome wheel opening trim is going to look a wreck in a hurry. They still couldn't resist putting stickers on the windows either.... That slightly tinted look you see is ALL sticker and includes the window trim. On the demo at my LHS the window stickers were not even put on that great, still needing burnished in some corners and looking all hazy.

I think I would start by cutting the window stickers so just the trim remains, then pulling the body stickers and painting the outside like I did my Bronco. Painting the outside of a red one black might look cool when the black scratches off and the red shows through...?
    Sla2hP4deXSummitRusty2TRX4Bigfoot#14TEC2.0Rally

RC Competitor
    I'm sure some of you have said the same thing ,,,I'm not buying anymore rc rigs !!! Well then came the trx4 blazer , kid at the counter said there going fast , ya nice try rookie ,that's a old one ! Anyways I got one backordered sposed to be arriveing to he last of the month , the more I look at it up close , in my 25 years of this addiction , I'm amazed where r c , andtrsxxas have gone , this this probably , close to indestrustable to begin with , but that's good , cuz I'm not buying anymore upgrades !!!! ( Ya RIGHT !! )

RC Competitor
    When is the ''official'' release date for this does anyone know? The find a dealer thing does not work for where we live as I know the one dealer they have listed does not have these yet. Thanks.

Mike

RC Competitor
    Release date is March 30th , I no one thing for sure ,,, those wheels n tires it comes with will be nothing but target practice , can't believe they put car size tires on a truck !! I'm putting mudslinger bead locks on it before it exits the box ! It's built on a Tex platform so at least that is a great thing ! This will be my compition crawler when I'm done , it's about time to put a Chevy product on the feild , hasn't been many at all ,and as for the thin body , I'll be gorilla glue duct tapeing the inside of it to protect the Chevy product ��
    Last edited by relic01; 03-20-2019 at 09:27 AM.

RC Competitor
    I geuss , I was wrong , I went to the shop today for some clutch shoes , and got another look at the blazer , those tires aren't bad at all , but right on the money with the sticker thing that was mentioned

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SummitonSlingrs View Post
    Like a bigger or smaller scale chassis? Possibly a Ranger/Colorado or maybe F350/Silverado 3500 HD?

I am dreaming of a 79 F250 Highboy. Would not be hard, they already have the grille done for the Bronco.
    There never was a 79 highboy.... the “highboy” trucks were made from 67-77 1/2. The grill was different from 77 to 78 and 79.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk