Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 222 View Post
    Parallel gives same voltage and more MAH or longer run times and series gives more voltage or speed.
    Ok. I forget which one it is but is series where you can run two 3s lipos with different MaH and parallel you have to have the same MaH or is it the other way around? Im asking cause i have a 3s 4000mah and 3s 5000mah.
    "Theres not bad people, just bad choices."

I just got the saga front bumper, how low is your chassis to the ground? Mine is about a 1/4 “ and to run the bumper pointed down it would scrape

RC Turnbuckle Jr. GeneralPede01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tmbold View Post
    I just got the saga front bumper, how low is your chassis to the ground? Mine is about a 1/4 “ and to run the bumper pointed down it would scrape
    Mine sits pretty low. It’ll scrub sometimes during braking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    If you don’t mind humoring us, how did you get the xo-1 motor mount to work? I was experimenting stuffing a VXL6s and the traxxas 2200kv motor into mine over the weekend and if I want to run anything over ~23T pinion I will need to do an over head mount of some sort, and factory work’s ebay store only has the slash 4x4 version available and they are very clear that it is trimmed differently than the Rustler 4x4 version.

Thanks a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBelugas View Post
    If you don’t mind humoring us, how did you get the xo-1 motor mount to work? I was experimenting stuffing a VXL6s and the traxxas 2200kv motor into mine over the weekend and if I want to run anything over ~23T pinion I will need to do an over head mount of some sort, and factory work’s ebay store only has the slash 4x4 version available and they are very clear that it is trimmed differently than the Rustler 4x4 version.

Thanks a bunch.
    Needs slight modifying. This is what it looks like on slash mount but same applies to the rusty.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPede01 View Post
    Needs slight modifying. This is what it looks like on slash mount but same applies to the rusty
    Interesting. Thank you for the visual.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBelugas View Post
    Interesting. Thank you for the visual.
    No problem

RC Qualifier
    I thought about the same thing with the XO-1 motor mount. The angle is the main drawback but you made it work. Nice work.
    Catch my videos at youtube.com/c/offworkhours

I LOVE those SAGA bumpers. VERY COOL ride, General!!!

Thanks for posting the mph differences between the 3 motors. I found my castle was faster than my Poseidon too, but i could gear my Poseidon motor a good bit higher than my Castle motor.

Man, I just got a 3200kv 4070CM and I'm struggling on whether to pair it up with a mm2 or an XL X. I hear tell of some guys on FB having some XL X issues atm. I may just strap the ripplekiller I have to the mm2 and let er rip.

EDIT: Are you running your TP on a mm2? An how many passes have you made? If you're happy, i just might stick to an mm2.
    Last edited by vxlrocket; 04-08-2019 at 11:49 PM.
    One mans garbage is another mans ungarbage" -Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by vxlrocket View Post
    I LOVE those SAGA bumpers. VERY COOL ride, General!!!

Thanks for posting the mph differences between the 3 motors. I found my castle was faster than my Poseidon too, but i could gear my Poseidon motor a good bit higher than my Castle motor.

Man, I just got a 3200kv 4070CM and I'm struggling on whether to pair it up with a mm2 or an XL X. I hear tell of some guys on FB having some XL X issues atm. I may just strap the ripplekiller I have to the mm2 and let er rip.

EDIT: Are you running your TP on a mm2? An how many passes have you made? If you're happy, i just might stick to an mm2.
    I’d be careful with that motor on a mm2, I wouldn’t push it too hard. I had my Tp on a mm2 but it is now strapped to my xlx in my Slash. The mm2 would heat up fairly quick with that motor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12