RC poster

Post Velineon motor problem.

My slash has been exposed to water before but the other day I took it in the snow for the first time. I went through my 2 battery packs with no issues. I cleaned my car and put in my 3s Lipo the next day. The car can barley move at all.i put the pack in another car and it worked fine. No flashing lights on the esc. I took a look in the motor no water was inside. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

RC Enthusiast
    Hello welcome to the forum's seems like your slipper clutch is loose or it did your motor smoke at all try checking your slipper when you hit the throttle all the way down to hear a screeching sound that means your slippers loose or you could check your motor did your motor smoke

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lukebush16 View Post
    Hello welcome to the forum's seems like your slipper clutch is loose or it did your motor smoke at all try checking your slipper when you hit the throttle all the way down to hear a screeching sound that means your slippers loose or you could check your motor did your motor smoke
    I have had the car for 5 years now. I my slipper clutch is always tightened all the way. No smoke that I saw. Maybe the old 2 pole motor is finally dead. I have the 3355r esc so if I can't figure it out maybe upgrade to the 4 pole motor?

Quote Originally Posted by Bmxracer309 View Post
    My slash has been exposed to water before but the other day I took it in the snow for the first time. I went through my 2 battery packs with no issues. I cleaned my car and put in my 3s Lipo the next day. The car can barley move at all.i put the pack in another car and it worked fine. No flashing lights on the esc. I took a look in the motor no water was inside. Any ideas on what could be wrong?
    Hi and welcome to the forums!
    Does your motor do anything at all? Do you have another ESC you can try with that motor, because you may have fried yours. Also, if you can, try your ESC with a different motor that works, and see what happens. Hope this helps!
    I like free stuff!