Thread: trx sport kit?

RC Competitor

trx sport kit?

so i was in the LHS yesterday picking up some parts for my old telluride, and i overheard one of the counter people talking about the tr4 sport. i asked how they liked it, and one said he is excited for the trx 4 sport "kit" that is coming out. all of the employees seemed very excited and said it should be a true kit "no body assemble yourself and no electronics". has anyone else heard about this or was that just over excited rumblings of the rumor mill? i would love this as i am not in love with traxxas electronics. thoughts? anyone hear anything?
    thanks

RC Enthusiast
    The video I saw about it said it was $280 for a kit, unpainted body, some scale accessories like roof rack, and no electronics or radio.

The no electronics combined with the cost of the accessories makes it a no go for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Crap, I wish they had a kit without the body and wheels! Save me $100 another and just make me a chassis kit, please, Traxxas!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailwalker View Post
    Crap, I wish they had a kit without the body and wheels! Save me $100 another and just make me a chassis kit, please, Traxxas!
    They could probably save you another $50 if they didn't include the scale accessories. Hopefully they offer multiple versions

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeCars View Post
    They could probably save you another $50 if they didn't include the scale accessories. Hopefully they offer multiple versions

For real.

If they came out with a "raw builders kit" like Axial, the kit would be impossible to beat.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailwalker View Post
    For real.

If they came out with a "raw builders kit" like Axial, the kit would be impossible to beat.
    Exactly! I'd buy two in a heartbeat