RC poster

Wheels turn, no torque ... help pls

Hi. Welcome everybody, it's probably common and silly issue so please advice... Car can turn wheels but no torque ...receiver and controller solid green light. I can't attach video but controller and receiver has solid green light and when pressed on controller to move receiver green light start flashing. No torque. Please dear professionals advice is that mechanical issue or fault in controller receiver connection.

Welcome to the Forums!

Are you saying that the motor turns the wheels, but has no torque? Or that you can spin the wheels but the motor doesn't turn? I am guessing you either have a loose slipper, or something isn't plugged in right.
    I like free stuff!

RC poster
    Hi yes that's correct, wheels turns but no drive ... I don't know what's can't be plugged correctly, didn't change any set up and was running correctly till now ...

I don't know, but you can call Traxxas and ask them. They might replace or fix your electronics. Hopefully someone with more experience then I will help you.
    I like free stuff!

RC poster
    Thanks for your help!

RC Qualifier
    Check the connections to the motors and make sure they are tight. If all else fails, like said above, call Traxxas and have them troubleshoot with you ans worst case you may have to send your electronics in and let them troubleshoot them. If the vehicle is still under warranty you may not have to pay for things. Good luck and let us know what it was.

Same thing just happened to me Alexrugby, your transmission is caught between gears, check your servo and try manually shifting it manually.
    U.D.R. IN FULL MOD MODE
    MMX SUMMIT 2200KV!

Also I just upgraded 2 the MMX w/2200kv, all Castle Creation of course
    U.D.R. IN FULL MOD MODE
    MMX SUMMIT 2200KV!

BTW I adjusted the slipper to be ttiigghhtt, all was good.
    U.D.R. IN FULL MOD MODE
    MMX SUMMIT 2200KV!

RC poster
    Thanks for your help guys, local traxxas dealer identified electric motor faulty but this conclusion comes after just looking not even touching this unit ... so he is professional or looking for a easy way... I will go with your advices first! Thanks

RC poster
    Hi guys ... so I finally received new motor and replaced successfully (???) but ... now wheels spinning super fast but not turning ... before my "maintenance " Wheels was turning perfectly but there was no torque ...now driving forward but wheels don't turn ( only slowly when lifted from the ground ) ???? What did I set up wrong ???

RC Racer
    You mean no steering right? You may have a burnt servo.

RC poster
    What could cause this? Before changing the motor steering was perfect... is that wrong motor replacement procedure?

RC Racer
    I'm a bit confused on the issues you have. Do you have a problem with steering? Did you touch any of the ESC connections? Try unplugging the drive motor connections (stock titan motor the 2 red wires and 2 black wires on the motor) and see if steering is better. If you touched any of the ESC connections the steering servos could be plugged in the esc slots wrong or a bad servo.

RC Racer
    Also check your pillow ball caps. If you tightened them up to much it would cause weak or no steering.

I don't know what you did or serviced for "... before my "maintenance "."
    Last edited by grizzly03; 06-01-2019 at 05:31 PM. Reason: re-read thread

RC poster
    Grizzly thanks for your advices. Apologies for confusing you guys, I had steering perfect but no torque so replaced motor and after this step (as I called maintenance etc...) I have perfect torque but lost steering... it's turns a bit when is lifted off the ground but absolutely no reaction when is connecting the ground. When ESC (2red and 2black)unplugged is still no steering ... as steering was perfect before changing motor that's must means I did something wrong during changing motor (???)