Thread: Tsm Problem

RC poster

Tsm Problem

Hello, I have a problem with my slash and TSM receiver. For some time, when I set the TSM to 0, I have no direction. The more I increase the value of the TSM, the more the deflection becomes normal again. Do you have an idea of ​​the problem ? Thank you.

Don't have a clue...but, I've noticed the same problem on my Rustler 4x4 (the newest one).

~ Coming to you live, from somewhere on planet Earth.
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

RC poster
    Thank you. If someone has an idea. because it's really embarrassing. I replaced the servo with a new one and always the same.

RC Qualifier
    Are you sure the multifunction dial is set to TSM? It sounds like the function is set to dual rate.

My solution - I've replaced the Traxxas Tx & Rx with Futaba...no more problem. Of course, I've now got 3 vehicles, with 2 more in the "rolling chassis" stages, plus a 6th vehicle (kit) in the box, do it makes sense to have a 'real' transmitter. While I'll still have Traxxas vehicles, it's "goodbye" to Taxes transmitters & receivers (soon to be put up for sale).

~ Coming to you live, from somewhere on planet Earth.
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

Quote Originally Posted by Senna31 View Post
    Hello, I have a problem with my slash and TSM receiver. For some time, when I set the TSM to 0, I have no direction. The more I increase the value of the TSM, the more the deflection becomes normal again. Do you have an idea of ​​the problem ? Thank you.
    Have you checked lately for any updates for your tsm receiver?
    I have the bluetooth setup, all of mine have received updates now and then.
    The updates fix problems as they discover them.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    My solution - I've replaced the Traxxas Tx & Rx with Futaba...no more problem.

I recently just ditched the 6533 receivers and installed the 6518's back into all my models.....no more problems either and goodbye Bluetooth/Traxxas Link App. Best move I made and manually setting the settings is more natural to me - old school way with the menu tree on the Tx!

Also, TSM is not necessary on models that stay under 50 MPH. I can understand having TSM on the XO-1 and models that go over 50 MPH; but I would have to suffer the incompetence of future updates that make my vehicles do uncontrollable things.

Different solution.......same outcome------I'm back in control of my vehicles; not some hosed up update.
    Last edited by Flux Capacitor; 03-24-2019 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Fixed
    Welcome To The Futures' Past!