RC Enthusiast

Integy Pro 2 rockers for 2.0

For any guys curious of these rockers, I can confirm they are a great part and perfect fit. My stock rockers were all gouged and dinged up. Mainly from tearing the thing apart so many times. Also 1 was slightly cross threaded. So I decided to take a chance on the integy rockers. The machine work is excellent. The bearings are a good tight fit. Work perfectly. I can only speak for the progressive 2 version. As far as weight. I also replaced the rocker posts with the traxxas aluminum posts. Which saves a lot of weight. The integy rockers are only slightly heavier than stock plastic. But when replacing the posts with the aluminum ones, you actually end up lighter I think. Anyways... Hope this info helps someone.

Nice! Hopefully they hold out well. Do you have pics?
    I like free stuff!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp2deSummit View Post
    Nice! Hopefully they hold out well. Do you have pics?
    I’ll try to get some pics on later

RC Enthusiast

These are the grey version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ed-The-Ace; 03-15-2019 at 04:43 PM.

RC Champion
    Dang those look awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    ABMods 3.3 Revo PE
    Jato 3.3
    Futaba 3PM

Yes! They look very shiny and clean! I haven't heard too many good things about integy, but they do have SOME quality parts, hopefully these will perform well.
    I like free stuff!

RC Enthusiast
    I think people on here get too caught up in bashing integy. I’m not crazy about their customer service. And I have first hand experience with a few poorly designed parts/fitment issues of theirs. But that’s really any aftermarket part. Try aftermarket real car parts. All the same game. As far as these rockers... There is really nothin here to fail. It’s a pretty basic part. I’m sure these are superior to the stock plastic and will be just fine long term.

RC Enthusiast
    What axles are you running?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrae05 View Post
    What axles are you running?

Hot Racing

RC Enthusiast
    They work with the 2.0 diff?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrae05 View Post
    They work with the 2.0 diff?

Yes. They are made for the 2.0.

Did you notice any binding when you tightened down the main pivot screw on those rockers? Every set of integy rockers I've bought needed modified or shimmed the inner race of the bearing so they didn't bind, a lot. Like, if you tighten the screw without shocks or pushrod attached, you can actually feel the bearing balls crying when you rotate the rocker. "squee clunk squee clunk"...

I have them on all 3 of my revos, 2 nitros, one ERBEv1. The rears were worse than the fronts. I think I got away on 2 of the fronts fitting properly. On the first set of rears, I used a dremel to grind down the top of the inside bearing stop so the bearing would go in further. After an hour of grinding, fitting, grinding, fitting, it finally fit without binding. On the second set, I ordered some 5x7mm shims... then realized I'd need 50 of them to manually space the center of the bearings from each other. Then I found a few old worn out bearings, cut the outer race off and used the inner race to eat up most of the space, then used shims. May have used 2 bearings inner races... been a while.

The third I did the same as the last.

On my big block revo, all I could find at the time were pro1. So recently, I decided to try a set of those that aren't captured for the shock or push rod to see how they hold up. Pain to install as you have to mount from the bottom, but otherwise, the fit on the pivot post was fine.

Hot racing RVO2706MR. Those are what I put on the rear of my big block revo:

At first, thought I was putting them on upside down, but pretty sure I tried the other way and they hit the chassis.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

RC Enthusiast
    Didnít notice any binding issue like that at all. And I am a very picky person when it comes to fitment and tolerances etc... And consider myself pretty mechanically inclined. I had no complaints at all with these. I was actually particularly happy with the fitment of the bearings. They get the nod from me. But like I said earlier, aftermarket parts sometimes are a gamble. Hopefully these stay made identical to what I got across the board for future production of them.

RC Enthusiast
    Integy needs to drill and tap them for the sway bar set. I'm glad to see their parts aren't just pretty.