RC Qualifier

Camber Links? help

I keep bending my front cambers links, I even have the slash rpm front bumper.
    The stock ones bend easy, so i made stainless steel ones with metal rod these even bend

Any ideas welcome , I guess the rpm ones my be an option

I donít even crash into anything but they get bent somehow . My wheels and tires are stock ,not really heavy

RC Qualifier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    I just looked up the lundford ones , what what $50.00 thats crazy and out of the budget

RC Qualifier
    I'm guessing you already tried the Traxxas Steel links? If you aren't a hard basher, you could just get the plastic xl-5 links. They seem surprisingly durable even on my truck, and I beat the crap out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RC_N3RD View Post
    you could just get the plastic xl-5 links. They seem surprisingly durable even on my truck, and I beat the crap out of it.
    +1 these work great for me
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

I used the rpm links (#81262) before I did the wide a arm kit and never had an issue with them. After that I went with the rpm recommended traxxas links but kept bending them, the lunsford links and rpm long rod ends fixed that right away.
    Rustler VXL/ Merv (sold)/ Q32/ Ambush/ Kraton

RC Qualifier
    My son is an avid Slash abuser. He has the steel Traxxas camber links on his truck and he has yet to bend one. They are tough as nails.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

RPM arms are softer and more flexible than stock arms, I'm wondering since the arms can twist bend a lot, then the camber links maybe get stressed more.
    youtube.com/c/RazorRCvideos

RC Qualifier
    maybe i ll try the stock traxxas ones

RC Qualifier
    RPM arms are softer and more flexible than stock arms, I'm wondering since the arms can twist bend a lot, then the camber links maybe get stressed more.
    Flexibility in an RC often times becomes an asset when bashing. It allows parts to soak up shock and spring back into place, instead of breaking, or transferring stress to another part. That's why most people only recommend aluminum for a few small parts.

For the RPM camber links, my only experience with them is the ones my Dad got for his Rustler. They are REALLY soft, almost seems too soft, considering the stock camber links seem to do a pretty good job of soaking up abuse as it is. He also broke them early on when he ran into a pole, but it also tore up the rest of his front end, so can't say that was the camber links fault. I wouldn't stop people from trying them, but I would recommend trying the stock xl-5 links first. If those just aren't working for you, then go for the RPM.

maybe i ll try the stock traxxas ones
    BTW if you had the steel links before you may need to get some shoulder screws for your plastic links. https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Traxxas...ss!21045!US!-1