RC Racer

Inclinometer gauges - only the (ugly) square ones?

Hi there,

Recently updated both the E-Revo 2.0 and the Summit TSM receivers.
    Traxxas Link app (Android) on the most recent version, as well as the transmitter firmware.

When I want to add the inclinometer gauges to my dashboard, the app only lets me place them (both for 'side' and 'back') in one of the four corners of the dashboard, and I can only pick the square gauge for both, not the fancy color, rotating ones I see everywhere.
    Both inclinometers give a readout, so at least that works.

When I try to use the inclinometer on any of the four bigger 'clocks' on the dashboard, the app lets me pick the 'Inclinometer' sensor selection, but there are no gauges to pick from at all then...

How to get those round, rotating gauges?
    Greetz, JEREMY.

RCblog.nl Summit●ERevo2●X-MAXX

RC Racer
    I checked the app on my Android tablet, and there you go: the round, animated inclinometer gauges were there.
    So, I guess I should have known... uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone, and tadaa...!

They're there, but now Traxxas really needs to add a way of calibrating the inclinometers, since the E-Revo/Summit chassis and receiver box already are at an angle in both orientations, and for some reason the 'back' tilt is reversed on the Summit, which I can't explain, since the receivers are placed exactly the same in both verhicles...
    Last edited by Tjon; 03-30-2019 at 06:55 PM.
    Greetz, JEREMY.

RCblog.nl Summit●ERevo2●X-MAXX

RC Competitor
    i also only have the ugly square guages on my X-mAxx 8S. And they are also in reverse with no apparent updates available.
    Getting back into the RC game after 10 years!

RC Competitor
    The new ones should be available now and have proper pic of vehicle too.
    Getting back into the RC game after 10 years!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjon View Post
    I checked the app on my Android tablet, and there you go: the round, animated inclinometer gauges were there.
    So, I guess I should have known... uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone, and tadaa...!

They're there, but now Traxxas really needs to add a way of calibrating the inclinometers, since the E-Revo/Summit chassis and receiver box already are at an angle in both orientations, and for some reason the 'back' tilt is reversed on the Summit, which I can't explain, since the receivers are placed exactly the same in both verhicles...
    This fixed it for me. No updates, just a reinstall of the app. Thanks Jeremy