RC poster

GPM CVD Drive Shafts??????

Anybody have any luck with the GPM CVD Drifeshafts? I'm seeing mixed reviews on MIPs and Tekno M6's breaking. I'll primarily be running 2s on the track but will be running 3s when i feel like bashing and possibly breaking parts at home.

Thanks

RC Qualifier
    I have not had experience with them. However, I did have a horrible experience with some that look to be the same design. The only review i found on them was this, "I had a problem and it was taken care of on a timely basis." Does not seem very positive, though it was 5 stars. The guy had a problem with them. I have never had a problem with my tekno m6's. The only downside is that if you have aliminum axle carriers, you need to ditch them. And you should not use rpm a arms in the rear, because the 1 piece shaft will bend way more easily.

RC poster
    Yeah I'm not sure either and think I might go with the Tekno M6's. I had a similar set up M6 style on my old HPI Nitro MT2 which I attached the Savage 3 speeds tranny and a super charger too. They held up fine with all that power.

I've been running MIP X-Duty's on my stampede 4x4 for 2 years. Started running 3S 4-5 months ago. As long as I check the set screws on the diff cups, I haven't had any issues. I'm not easy on the truck by any means.

Appears the X-duty's for the stampede 4x4 are the same one for the rustler 4x4.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

I've found that this is one area you can't afford to save money on. Get either the Teknos or the MIP X-duty cvds. I prefer the MIPs, but both are so much more durable than anything else i've found or tried so far, imo.
    One mans garbage is another mans ungarbage" -Ricky